Thursday, April 16, 2015

I'll Always Be Your Muse, Alessandro Nivola

.
You know my like for a lady is high when I don't photo-shop her out of a picture with a hot man in it - even though my jealousy of Emily Mortimer for being married to Alessandro Nivola runs long and runs deep, she's cool, and if somebody not named Me is going to make him steal the tennis shorts from A Most Violent Year to bring home for sexy cosplay, I am okay with it being her. The couple were shot together recently for Rhapsody magazine

But I bring them up for a reason! Alessandro, anyway. He's just landed a leading role in Nicolas Winding Refn's new movie The Neon Demon! Yes the horror movie! He'll be playing "a fashion impresario who taps Elle Fanning as his muse." Please let "fashion impresario" be code for gay, please let "fashion impresario" be code for gay, please let "fashion impresario" be code for gay. (thanks Mac)

2 comments:

Peggy Sue said...

Nivola, a most perfect butt.

Wes said...

Amen, Peggy Sue. Testify.