Monday, April 20, 2015

Body By Bomer & Boys

.
Have you been keeping track of the character posters they've been releasing for Magic Mike XXXXXXXXL? Whoops sorry my hand got stuck on the "X" button there, I couldn't possibly have been implying anything with all those extra Xs. Especially not while I'm starring at Matt Bomer's carved-in-granite abs. 

So they released the Channing one and the Adam Rodriguez one and then also one for a person apparently called "tWitch" too - I don't know what that is, but judging by his poster below I certainly want to know more. (By "more" I mean "I want to see him naked." That's all I mean. That's the extent of my interest at this point in time.)

I'm pretty sure he's the guy we see humping 
in close proximity to Chan in the trailer:

Which tells me plenty. I am ready.
72 days until Magic Mike XXL is out!
.

3 comments:

James said...

That's of course Twitch from So You Can Think You Can Dance and a semi-regular DJ for Ellen's talk show. He also appeared in the Step Up movies I think.

Jason Adams said...

Gotcha, thanks James. I don't watch any of those things. So I am guessing he can dance then! :)

Daniel said...

Oh, yeah. Twitch can dance. If you want a preview, check out these two dances from his time on SYTYCD (less than five minutes total of your time): Mercy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF37gYdmKTA - dance starts at 1:40 in) and Misty Blue (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGmYFCbyuCE), the latter of which is more clothed but still HOT. He's beefed up a bit since his initial appearance on the show.

There's also this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cufPoqE21ko) which is not as good but has maximum shirtlessness.