Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... bucking Fassy's bronco.
.
.
So there's the trailer for Slow West (the upcoming Western previously best known for "being that movie where Fassy was photographed peeing on set") and whoever included that shot of Michael Fassbender in just a pair of long-johns walking towards the camera -- well, you deserve a raise. A big fat thick raise.

Yesterday I finally nailed down when I'm seeing this movie - it's playing at the Tribeca Film Fest, so I'll see it in a few weeks, during that. Until then I will just have to cradle all the images of Fassy in this trailer close to my... you know, heart, or whatever. (thanks Mac) Okay so hit the jump for more...








4 comments:

Theatre of Zen said...

Kodi must hate being in the same frame as Fassy in the long john wearing comparison contest.

sigh.

Unknown said...

The smile in the last gif may be the most attractive at all. We don't get to see enough of that in his films!

Anonymous said...

I like his build - thin but muscular. I'm sure I have that build inside of me somewhere...probably under my thirty-five pounds of extra fat.

assbender said...

I've seen a pissing dick peekaboo out of those very same long johns. That reminds me, thanks again for violating his privacy Jason. ;)