Monday, March 02, 2015

Everything You Ever Need To Know About Life...

... you can learn from:


Concetta: Just get your hair done. 
That's what I always do when I get depressed. 

It's strange that IMDb has Cookie Mueller's birthday as August 1st while Wikipedia has it as today (they both say 1949 is the year) but I'm gonna believe it's today, March 2nd, since the Facebook page for Edgewise, the book about Cookie's life is celebrating today and I feel like they're the experts. Did I mention the book about Cookie? Once again I repeat for the 50th time, you should read the book about Cookie Mueller. It's a fabulous and engrossing read about a fabulous and engrossing person.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Aside from taping two Pampers together I don"t know what to tell you". Man I loved Mueller's East Village Eye column.