Monday, March 16, 2015

Do Dump Or Marry - The Dreamers & Me

.
It is Bernardo Bertolucci's 74th birthday today and sure I could talk about one of his many many masterpieces (I'm partial to The Conformist myself) but why do that when I can think about Louis Garrel and Michael Pitt and Eva Green taking baths together? I still get an ache in my head when I remember that The Dreamers was supposed to star Jake Gyllenhaal in Pitt's part until he backed out for being dick-shy; oh what could have been! Damn you, Jake! As is, I'm a 6 on the Kinsey and I'd still choose Eva Green over Michael Pitt. But what about y'all? Take to the comments and tell us who you'd Do, who you'd Dump, and who you'd marry out of this trio. You just know one of them have got your picture in their underpants.


4 comments:

Nikhat said...

Every time I watch this movie, I go into depression because everyone is so beautiful and sexy in it.

Do: Tough one but Michael Pitt. It's those lips, man. How does he walk around without people constantly trying to makeout with him?

Dump: Eva Green :(

Marry: Louis Garrel. He's like the most beautiful man ever. Of course I want to marry him.

mangrove said...

Marry Green because my mother-in-law would then be Marlène Jobert, my main teenage crush (back when I didn't know). Plus 'drama!' and those eyes 24/7.

Do Pitt, because for once in my life I'd feel closer to God, a.k.a. Bryan Fuller.

Dump Garrel, because he's a generally terrible product of French cinema's nepotism (and he's trying to get his first film as a director in competition at Cannes this year, ugh). And kick him in the shins of course.

Anonymous said...

I have mangrove's exact answers but for entirely different reasons.
I mean I'm a married woman for Chrissakes, but I'm pretty sure Eva Green would make me happy for the rest of my entire life.

Pitt seems like a decent lay, I wouldn't be bored at least.

And then Dump Garrel because I don't, too French?

The Bloody Munchkin

Anonymous said...

This is the hardest one ever. Eva Green is having a year on par with Tatiana Maslany, Taraji,and Julianna Marguilies. So I choose, since I'm a 9.5 on the Kinsey scale, Do: Pitt. Marry: Garrel (he's French). Dump: Eva, just because based on her character in "Penny Dreadful," she could come back from the dead and possess my body with gleeful abandon. We're talking total fantasy land here. But based on acting alone, Eva is heads and tails above the rest.