Thursday, March 05, 2015

Big Hair And Bad Dreams

.
After two days sick I had hoped today would get us back up to speed but the internet has not been my friend today - I don't know if its this infernal snowstorm burying NYC alive for the thousandth time this winter or what but my computer's been craaaaaawling all day making posting nigh impossible. My apologies. Let's hope things are literally back up to speed tomorrow. Oh and there's a picture of Julianne Moore looking awesome giving Samantha Eggar realness - You know who's birthday it is today? Samantha Eggar. Let's all celebrate Samantha Eggar tonight by getting our hair blown out and then peeling fetuses off our body! Deal? Deal!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All hail the New Flesh! Samantha Eggar still reigns.Can´t wait to see Maps to the Stars this weekend.

dk468 said...

I'm, like, thinking the fierceness of Samantha Eggar in The Collector ( against her character's captor Terrence Stamp, who himself was fierce as a cool equal opportunity bisexul seducer in Pasolini's Teorema) and Julianne Moore's red bush baring fierceness in Short Cuts (against... hehe, the not so fierce Matthew Modine's condescending hubby! Lol)

(Btw, the other day, I went to a reading by an Italian writer, who I had not known is the ex wife of Moravia, the Italian literary giant who defended and championed Pier Paolo much until " the greatest poet"'s untimely death in a brutal murder alleged committed by the teenage rough trade, apparently orchestrated by the powers that be thugs.