Friday, February 27, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... putting it on the shelf with Matt McGorry.

I've said it once and I will say it again - mix together my two favorite things (bookshelves and hot guys) and you will get a shout-out here at MNPP, even if I don't watch your show. I do not watch How To Get Away With Murder, but out of nowhere my own particular sort of Spider-Sense tingled last night...

... and I knew to get to work. I am already familiar with McGorry and his skillz from Orange is the New Black, which I do watch... oh and also from the last time he made my own particular sort of Spider-Sense tingle, back in the fall...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think the gay character in the show is attractive?

Jason Adams said...

I don't actually watch the show, Anon - but I assume you mean Jack Falahee right? From just having seen pictures yes he is a good-looking guy, but his whole "Don't label me!" thing when asked if he's gay in real life is a MASSIVE turn-off for me.

Anonymous said...

Not even for Viola?

Griff said...

"I do not watch How To Get Away With Murder"
Something is deeply wrong with you!! lol. Seriously the show is stunning and this jack hole is the LEAST of it. ;)