Thursday, February 19, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... hitting a hole in one (with) Adam Levine.

You know I try really, really hard to avoid Adam Levine. Crushing on Adam Levine makes me feel bad about myself. It makes me doubt all that is good inside of me. It makes my soul curdle. And yet they put one ad for his stupid singing reality show on the wall of the subway and here I am, googling for images of him in his underwear and abusing myself all over again.

I said "abusing myself." Heh heh. Sigh.
So, a question -- is the following a picture of him?

It's supposed to be him (the tats seem possibly right) but I can't tell, and I feel as if I'd have seen that picture before. Whaddya think?
.
.
Anyway then it turns out, as I fell down this Adam-Levine-shaped rabbit-hole full of shame and underpants today, there are a lot of pictures of Adam Levine that I've never seen (or posted) before, somehow. So hit the jump and we'll all self-abuse together...



































7 comments:

Sandisan said...

Ugh. He's so gross and douchey and probably smells of old sweat.

But I'm right there with ya, Jason. I would hit that SO HARD. I'd hate myself so much but damn, I would do it and I would treasure every moment.

Anonymous said...

he whore's himself out for proactive! lol yuck $$$ isn't the only shit!

Unknown said...

Hate that i loved it. Maybe it's just me Sandisan, but it looks like he smells good...

Derreck said...

I remember when he added the blonde hair for a while and it upped the douche factor by 100% which somehow made me even more thirsty.

I'd jump at the chance and slut shame myself on the walk back home. (He totally wouldn't let you stay overnight.)

I don't love myself apparently.

Jason Adams said...

Derreck we don't need to love ourselves ALL the time. That'd be SO exhausting.

shaun said...

Yeah, I don't even fight it anymore. I've even made him my desktop wallpaper. I'm running headlong into the self-abuse...and I liked it...I LIKED IT!

UMNO said...

BURN IT, BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Also Jason, your taste in men is alarmingly inconsistent. Next thing you'll be telling us you kind of think Donald Trump has a winning personality. O.O