Friday, February 27, 2015

Jack You Dog You

.
Jack O'Connell's new movie '71, about a soldier trapped in the wrong part of town during the Northern Ireland conflicts, is out this weekend and it is really a fantastic film, you should try to see it if it's playing at a theater near you. Here's what I wrote up about it from the New York Film Festival last fall. Crackerjack!

Me, I'm going to see the documentary about Nicolas Winding Refn called My Life Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn (Nic and his wife Liv Corfixen, who directed the film, will be there for a Q&A), and I'm going to make one last stab at getting my ass out to see Jupiter Ascending before it vanishes. Also I will probably get drunk. I feel like getting drunk.

Have a great weekend, everybody.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was really a great movie. My friend watch this film. I am looking forward to watch this soon. Thank you for the article that is really informative about this movie .