Wednesday, February 25, 2015

It Finally Follows

.
I'm finally seeing It Follows tonight! I'm so excited! It's screening as part of the Film Society of Lincoln Center's annually awesome Film Comment Selects program; director David Robert Mitchell will be there for a Q&A, and I will be there listening to him, hopefully from within the puddle of terrified goo that I melted into from having just watched the movie. I need a good scary movie, I feel as if it's been awhile, too long, and everybody I know (the curse of having friends who get into press screenings and go to far-away movie-festivals) has said this one lives up. It Follows is out in theaters in two weeks, on March 13th; here's the trailer in case you haven't seen it yet:
.

.

2 comments:

Tony Brubaker said...

I want to bugger Miley Cyrus.

JA said...

Dont we all ! ! !.