Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
Well we're passing the hump today (there's a euphemism to be dragged kicking and screaming out of that, but it's early, I don't have it in me... which is exactly what Bradley Cooper's never said! Ha ha, sigh) - we've already covered Best Actor nominees Michael Keaton (here) and Steve Carell (here) and now we hit up BCoop, nominated for his glorious thunder thighs in American Sniper. Sniper, the biggest hit of all the nominees, still raking in cash money hand over fist over trigger finger, is the only one I haven't seen yet -I think if I'm going to see it before the show on Sunday it's either tonight or the morning of the ceremony, so probably tonight... I don't want the bad mood I'm predisposed to from it to color my entire Oscars mood.

PS these shots are from some old episode of Alias, back when our like for Bradley was so simple and uncluttered. I miss them days. (I'm sure Victor Garber and his husband Rainer Andresson do too.)
.

No comments: