Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
This week we're using our "Good Morning, World" posts up on the Best Actor nominees at this year's Oscars - when it comes to Steve Carell, who's nominated for Foxcatcher, it gets kind of tough to find stuff of the gratuitous sort. I could've gone with his chest-waxing scene in The 40 Year Old Virgin; or I almost went with his brief bearded beefcake strut in Evan Almighty.

But really, when given the chance to post Ryan Gosling side-butt, what would you do? This scene in Crazy Stupid Love is maybe the only part I remember now (alright I also remember, "It's like you're photoshopped!" Basically all the scenes wirh Naked Ryan Gosling are the scenes that will stand the test of time.

What was I talking about? Oh right, Steve Carell. I liked him in Foxcatcher but I sort of think he should've maybe angled for a Supporting nod instead of Lead?  I don't know, that movie hands off the reins to all three of its men for portions, I suppose you could argue... huh, I just realized it's really kind of difficult to actually try to discuss things amid doctored blowjob gifs.

Who'd have figured?
.

4 comments:

dk468 said...

Of course, I would approve only the last photo.
I don't need to be exposed to the bleh mug of the ungrateful ass kisser of Hollywood.

dk468 said...

on the other hand, Ryan can sit on my face anytime though..in that case I will look at his nice bum up close and personal apparently.

das buut said...

DK468, are you my soulmate? This is the only time I have found him tolerable, and it's a manipulated gif of him blowing Ryan Gosling. In fact, whoever made that gif is my soulmate.

Ryan Gosling must make movies while being blown, I think it's the 11th amendment to the constitution.

CinemAddict said...

You truly have a gift.