Friday, January 23, 2015

Presidential Bulge & The She-Monster

.
Finally an excuse to post about Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place star David Henrie besides his always prominent and inappropriate Mouseketeer bulge... I mean he's 26 now so I guess I don't have to feel pervy about it anymore. (Damn I liked feeling pervy about it.) Anyway he's been cast as Ronald Reagan in a bio-pic. 

I actually think looks-wise he's a damn fine choice, even if I have about as much desire to watch a Ronald Reagan bio-pic as I have to slowly rub sandpaper across my genitals. But what do we think?
.
.
.
You know what the most terrifying part of all of this is though? If they're making a Ronald Reagan bio-pic - and it's about his early years obviously since they cast a 26 year old - they're going to have to address the elephant in the room and by "the elephant in the room" I mean that she-monster Jane Wyman, who was his first wife. 

So who should they hire to play Jane Wyman, you guys?
.
.
.

2 comments:

RubenQK said...

I don't know much abour Jane Wyman but, Why do you hate her?

Jason Adams said...

I get asked this every time I post about her and I can never put it into precise words. It's like trying to describe a foul stench smacking you unexpectedly across the face, or a sudden agonizing jerk in your spleen - it just IS, and it just SUCKS ;)