Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Over The Speedman & Thru The Woods

.
The new movie October Gale, which we ogled the first "Shirtless Scott Speedman" still from way back in September, stars Patricia Clarkson as a Sad Lady going to her cabin for some Sad Lady Alone Time, only to get sucked into Boy Drama between a wounded Scott Speedman and a sinister Tim Roth. And listen, while I cherish contemplation and solitude, there are worse fates than having your wilderness Me-Time interrupted to discover a vulnerable Scott Speedman ass in the air on your cabin floor, ya know?

There are worse things! Here's the trailer:
.

.
They really milk the most out of what's probably Scott's only shirtless scene in there, giving half the trailer to it, which, well, clearly this needs some capping. Hit the jump for more Scott. Oh and this movie's apparently out on demand today!










4 comments:

George G said...

OMG, that ASS cleavage!

Meanwhile, did you see the new trailer for iZombie? I did a double take (and triple, when I found the clip online) and thought Scott Speedman was in it, AND SHIRTLESS. But it's some younger new doppelganger. We must find out this man's name.

http://youtu.be/M8c0CQuX-QM

Jason Adams said...

That's Robert Bickley, he's been flirting with CW fame for awhile now - here are some underwear pics I've posted of him before

Jason Adams said...

Excuse me Robert BUCKLEY not Bickley

George G said...

I'm glad my ignorance of this man is now a thing of the past. Now pardon me while I get lost in a googling wormhole.