Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mechad Brooks On The Metropolis Beat

.
Well that's what you think of when you think of Jimmy Olsen, right? No no I'm not being snarky about the "turning him black" thing, I could give a shit about that - I'm snarking on the six no eight no twelve pack stomach and mountainous bosoms, natch. Jimmy Olsen, uber-nerd, is now Mechad Brooks, body by Michelangelo.

Slash has the news that Brooks has joined the Supergirl show as the formerly ginger boy-reporter - I might be less inclined to snark if I'd been able to stand Brooks on True Blood, but I couldn't -- I hated his character with the power of infinite suns. I suppose we'll see if it was just the character or if it was the actor once Supergirl flies in - I haven't seen him on anything else. It does look like they put him to good use on that football show he was on though.


3 comments:

JB said...

Say what you want about Mechad - but that man has a chest (and abs)of a god! For me - he's mouthwatering.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't just the character on True Blood, I've seen him in several other things and he's a lousy actor. Unfortunately, he seems to just get decent roles thrown at him for being extremely hot.

J.D. said...

His body is gold. No questions asked.