Friday, January 23, 2015

Forever Dandy

 .
I was a skittish clicker all day yesterday because I hadn't watched the American Horror Story finale yet, and somehow, praise Dandy, I made it through the whole 24 hours about, oh, 98% unspoiled. (I did see one tweet and yes, your name is on my secret shit-list, tweeter.) All that's to say that as badly as I'm jonesing to splash these shots of Finn Wittrock all over the place I'd feel bad if I spoiled it for somebody else - sometimes life gets in the way - so I'll take this whole post after the jump. But it's worth it! Hoo boy, if you're a fan of soaking wet tighty-whities - and who isn't? - it is worth it.

Head after the jump for 100+ pics!

Okay now that we've gotten rid of those folks, 
let's get down to business. Dandy's business.

I'm gonna miss Dandy SO MUCH.

My feelings are mixed on the season as a whole - I thought it started out great but really sputtered towards the latter half. But...

... we'll always have Dandy!

I want nay demand next season to be a prologue - nothing but thirteen episodes of Dandy running around the house with Frances Conroy, wearing tighty-whities... uh, that's it. That's all it has to be.

Okay I'll delaying the obvious with all these words
 - nobody cares, let's just look at the pictures.

Love you forever, Dandy!



























































5 comments:

joel65913 said...

As soon as I saw the beginning of this scene I thought of you JA and was expecting you to cap it like crazy. I'm not disappointed with this but share your ambivalence about this season.

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to cap this! Woohoo!!!

Chris said...

I hope Finn becomes a returning member of the cast... Maybe next year he and Evan Peters will be cast as lovers!!

mangrove said...

Supple man flesh aside, it was a completely underwhelming end to this particular monster.

I understand that the season was designed as a playtime/parting gift to La Lange ("You get to play Marlene and sing your autotuned heart out") but not having a single sympathetic character or even arc was a serious offense.

Uncle Mike said...

Not much of a character arc for anyone, yeah, but I thought most of the freaks were quite sympathetic, and that was enough for me to stay tunes in.

And, yeah, Dandy. Mmm.

And as much as I adore NPH, his schizo ventriloquist magician seemed entirely unnecessary.