Monday, December 01, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... riding the long board with Michael Fassbender.

Yeah I went with the obvious pun for these pics of Fassy surfing up Bondi Beach but come on, if I didn't go for the low-hanging fruit when given such, you know, low-hangers, where would we be? 

Chaos, I tell you. Chaos.

Michael's down under filming The Light Between Oceans (actually they're filming in New Zealand) with director Derek Cianfrance and actress Alicia Vikander (we saw him looking kinda different on set just last week); I mostly edited her out of these pictures because hello me but he's actually hanging out with Alicia here -- cue the canoodling rumors! Anyway for more pics of Michael shirtless and/or in a wet-suit hit the jump, we got 'em...














4 comments:

Simone said...

I bow to thee. I'll be linking back to you in a minute bro.

Unknown said...

Ugh, I'm all about his sculpted arms/shoulders/back/ass, and he's less emaciated than he usually is (his belly looks slightly softer), but it looks really, really good on him.

Anonymous said...

The bulges in the first pics are amazing. I mean, we've all seen him exposed but shapes like this still make me shiver.

Grindin on that wood said...

A ginger in direct sunlight!??! Quick, someone throw a blanket on it, it's about to explode!!!!!!

;)