Thursday, December 11, 2014

Good Morning, Dandy

.
If you watched last night's episode of American Horror Story and it got around to bath-time for our beloved psycho Dandy and you didn't think that that hey, this will be the first thing that MNPP will be posting in the morning, well maybe this tweet I tweeted made that clear to you. Or maybe you were so distracted by Finn bum...

... that you weren't thinking about anything else; that is also the correct answer. (Always always correct, Finn bum.) Whatever the case here we are and I'm doing it!

Don't you give me that look, Dandy! It's not my fault you're friends with assholes. I would've been naked and cannon-balling it into that tub of blood before you'd even lost your own robe. Hit the jump for a ton of caps (and click here and here for previous Dandy appreciations of this sort)...






















1 comment:

shawnp said...

spreading the love


Finn