Monday, December 22, 2014

Golden Boy

.
My initial reaction upon seeing this picture of Russell Tovey bleached out (hey we were just talking about bleached buzz-cuts last week!) was to fall to my knees and gnash and wail unto the heavens. But that's just sort of instinctual; that's my reaction towards most any kind of change. So when I actually looked a little longer... I don't think it's terrible? He looks better than I did when I bleached my own hair out in college anyway. (And no I am not posting the picture of myself - can you imagine? I could do a "Who Wore It Better?" Ahhh the thought shakes me to my foundation.) Anyway there's Russell Tovey with blond hair, I imagine some of you might have thoughts on it, so there. Think.
.

6 comments:

das buut said...

I'm actually digging it. He looks like a budget superhero. I'm expecting him to show up in blue tights with a red cape and tight underwear.

john k said...

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. (Can we see him in ginger? ...pleeeeeeeeeze?)

Mads said...

Hold up. A young, blonde you would beat Russell Tovey 10/10 times. You were a total babe!

J.D. said...

I don't care if he dyes his hair pink. He still is a major league hunk.

Glenn said...

Yes. I mean, no, but it's Russell Tovey so whatever of course still yes.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how i feel about this. He's still very hot but blonde ? eeeeh. And then i read the comment about how he lloks like a budget superhero and now that's all i can see and i like it! Maybe he needs to open his bathrobe and we all like it more.