Monday, November 24, 2014

Let's Bounce Together, Xavier Dolan

.
I don't know what Xavier Dolan's so excited about -- he posted this underwear-dance on Instagram just saying "Good News" (and by the way, Xav, this is the right way to use Instagram, keep it up) -- but I know that this is what I looked like (or you know, what I wish I looked like in my underwear) this morning when I finally scored tickets to a Mommy screening! It's showing at MoMA as part of their Contenders series (which is how I saw A Most Violent Year the other week) -- it doesn't look like Xavier will be there for the screening, unlike the last time I saw one of his movies at MoMA, which I wrote about right here. But still - I'm dying to see this movie, just dying.


2 comments:

sissyinhwd said...

It's hands down the best film I've seen this year. I'm always amazed at the insight Dolan has especially for his age. Looks as if I'll have to wait until next year to see it again. I can't wait.

Roark said...

Aw dammit, I completely forgot to try to get a ticket this morning. Flaked on A Most Violent Year too. My ticket grabbing skills are clearly off at the moment.

On the other hand, Mommy appears to be opening commercially on my birthday, so happy birthday to me!