Thursday, October 23, 2014

Which is Hotter?

.
Sesame Street's Count or Count Duckula?
.
.
We're trying to wean ourselves off anything Luke Evans related but I was amused in this interview with him that these were the two Draculas he named as his introductions to the character. I guess for American kids we'd probably replace Duckula, which was a British cartoon, with Count Chocula.

And as long as we're hear talking about this interview with Luke Evans -- you know, as long as we're here and everything -- I should point out this bit from it because it also amused me:

Q: So what is it about you that makes people say, That’s the man to go to for mythic periods? 
A: I don’t know, I don’t know. Maybe I’m an old soul. Maybe I’ve lived before. And I guess maybe directors see a face that seems to have been lived in. I know that my face has been lived in, yeah. 
.

No comments: