Thursday, October 23, 2014

Good Morning, World

Ryan Reynolds is turning 38 today - so whaddya youse guys think? Not about his abs, the answer to his abs is a given. I mean, can Ryan's career be saved? He was part of the package (heh, package) deal with the green-lighting of the Deadpool movie right? I suppose everything hinges on that one, since The Green Lantern was an ugly mess and RIPD was, well, I almost always finish every movie I start, no matter how crappy I pride myself on plowing through the horror-show, and I only made it half an hour into RIPD before choosing turning the movie off over throwing myself out the window. And when he tried to go serious it was with Atom Egoyan's worst received flick in probably forever. I have heard mixed things about The Voices though; I kinda want to see that. I think the world's collective eye-roll and his wife's Goop Jr. is probably hurting him a bit though too. So whaddya youse guys think? Can we welcome his abs back with open arms? Right... arms.
.

No comments: