Monday, October 13, 2014

Freaks And Geeks

.
(pic via) I'm still slowly (very slowly) working my way through all of The X-Files - this morning I just watched the 2nd season episode "Humbug" about a freak-show, which I found timely given American Horror Story just starting. I haven't finished the episode yet but I'm like 99.99% sure where it's going - I have seen Total Recall and Basket Case before, for god's sake.

Back to AHS though - what did y'all think of the season premiere? I thought it was fun but like I said on Twitter the clown isn't doing anything for me - it's ridiculous to call anything on this show "over-kill" but I'm not a fan of Twisty's design, it's just too much. Favorite thing, probably Finn Wittrock. I see some of myself in him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Freak Show! Stars don't pay, baby. Give me more.

Geek Love said...

I calling it now, that creepy mother and son duo have a secret and that secret is a giant deformed incest baby they've kept locked away in the basement for the last few years.

The final scene of the season will be Elsa boarding a train to Hollywood while holding the hand of this grotesquely inhuman looking child (think a tumor with legs and eyes), sort of like this...

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1309399965l/22398.jpg

looking over her shoulder at the life she's leaving behind and smiling.