Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... cat-fishing Zac & Max.

I've previously expressed a lasciviousness towards Catfish's Max Joseph so these pictures (via) of him pressing his bared bits and pieces against a similarly bared Zac Efron today were kinda created to goose my... attentions.

But then as Neighbors put it everything about Zac was created in a lab by a gay man - yes I know he's selling his brand with these shots, but I'm buying, I'm buying, goddamit I am buying it. So let's hit the jump and stare at a few more shots of Zac selling it... 




4 comments:

KC said...

I'm buying it too. Want to plan a shopping spree?

Anonymous said...

At first I was like, why are his pants down so low, but then I was like, wait, why am I concerned that Zac Efron's pants are too low? THEY CAN NEVER BE TOO LOW.

Scot said...

Zac in Pot Boxers. Yum! Let's party!

Rob91316 said...

That boy makes me weak in the knees.