Friday, September 05, 2014

Ho Ho Joe

.
It is so hot and humid outside here in New York right now, and here's poor Joseph Gordon-Levitt on the set of his upcoming Christmas comedy from 50/50 director Jonathan Levine, which co-stars Seth Rogen and Lizzy Caplan, being forced to wear an admittedly adorable but nonetheless obviously heavy sweater. Can you imagine how sticky and sweaty he is...

... under that thing? I know I have. I will continue to think about it too, all day long. And that's not the least of it, even - he and covert-hottie Jason Mantzoukas were filmed rolling around in Santa suits on the Lower East Side last night...
.

.
Well now I have even more to think about.
And speaking of Jason Mantzoukas...



... I've been looking for an excuse to post those.
Mission accomplished!


1 comment:

Sandisan said...

OMG, a fellow Mantzoukas-phile!! He is so delightfully hairy and that smile...*SWOONS, falls dead*.