Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Hey Look It's Patrick Wilson's Cock

.
Aww I'm mean, luring you in with that title and then giving you the ol' fake-out. Shame on me. Here click on this link you can see Patty's dingle over there, I promise. As for this picture, this picture is one of the first few official pictures from Stretch, that movie Patrick and Chris Pine made for A-Team director Joe Carnahan that got booted off of the release schedule earlier this year. Seems Carnahan has set up a Twitter account for the movie and he's trying to get some buzz for it out into the world; he's released a couple of images (and some video) already. Like Patrick Wilson's Cock seen above, and like Shirtless Chris Pine's Salty Semen...

... excuse me, "Seaman" that is. Me and my mistakes today!
That picture though - it's like  
Gorton's Fisherman Beyond Thunderdome.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patrick was on Watch What Happens Live last night and he was a great sport, a delight in fact, when Andy Cohen played a game that involved rewards of showing a clip of Patrick in various states of undress in movies. And also when Andy exclaimed, "Oh my god, look at your tits!" when Patrick stood up in his tight t-shirt.

Jason Adams said...

Thank you for letting me know about that, Anon! I'm totally going to have to post about that.