Monday, September 08, 2014

Cocaine Does A Body Good

.
Because there is no international drama that Hollywood can't find a way to tell through the eyes of a pretty young straight white boy, here's a movie about the infamous Colombian drug-lord Pablo Escabar... starring Josh Hutcherson as the pretty young straight white boy who dotes on his niece. Hey whatever, shirtless Josh Hutcherson, I'll watch it - I don't have any scruples.
.

.
Speaking of I did find a few more behind-the-scenes pictures of Josh and his pretty young straight white half-naked body making this movie, which I'll go ahead and share after the jump.




3 comments:

Miguel Valencia said...

I am sorry but I had to correct your mistake: It's ColOmbian...!!! With an 'O' Not Columbian. Don't feel bad, that's a common error from americans.

Jason Adams said...

Ooh thank you Miguel, I will fix it right now :)

Smith said...

Aw man, I've been pleased with myself all this time that lil' Josh Hutcherson doesn't do a thing for me, but now here you go and post these photos and I'm forced to accept that, yup, I'd hit that in two seconds flat. So, thanks?