Thursday, August 21, 2014

It Says A Lot About My Love...

.
... for Eva Green that I am starting out a post about the new trailer for Gregg Araki's movie White Bird in a Blizzard, which is stuffed with hunka hunks of burning something-or-other, with a picture of her, Eva Green, female woman, and not say...

... shirtless Shiloh Fernandez, or...

... shirtless Thomas Jane, or...

... Thomas Jane and Christopher Meloni giving each other sex eyes. It says a whole heckuva damn lot about my ginormous love for Eva Green, really. God she's all I want to watch anymore. Just give me Eva Green in every single movie, Hollywood. Here's the trailer:
.
.
This comes out on VOD at the end of September, and will apparently play some theaters about a month later. So you can see all the times Araki's camera is staring at Thomas Jane's crotch on a big screen.


3 comments:

AG said...

Umm one of those movies even if it has men shirtless, the female cast is way more attractive than the male jmho.

Christopher Meloni being cast is always exciting but I don't see any hint of a gratuitous scene with him? :C

Robert said...

Saw this at Sundance. Not Araki's best work, but definitely his flavor and the "twist" at the end is not so surprising but definitely a quick rewinder is all I'll say :)

John said...

I have Kaboom on DVD and a few of his movies on my Netflix account. Didn't he also make Splendor?