Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
A happy 23rd birthday to Teen Wolf's Dylan O'Brien, whose adorability only came to my attention once he and Tyler Hoechlin started hanging all over each other every chance they got. (I still don't watch Teen Wolf which I know, how is that possible, etc).

Their nomenclature is "Sterek"
in case you wanna do some searching.

As for Dylan he's got The Maze Runner coming out soon, which well I'm a little YA'd out these days, and I'm guessing I'm not alone by how the past few series (The Give-what?) have been received. I've got all I can invest in these sorts of things invested in the last pair of Hunger Games movies, I'm all fresh outta care. Sorry, dude.
.

1 comment:

Bucky said...

Dylan's character Stiles is by far the sexiest of the characters on the show. I wish he would show more skin, of course. Yes, lots of amazingly hot men. Woof. But Dylan is hot himself, with an amazing smile and a wicked sense of humor. Dylan is the one you want to wake up to and spend the day with -- in and out of bed.