Sunday, August 17, 2014

Good Morning, Wolverine

.
A Sunday Special! Y'all know I don't usually post on the weekends but I have been sitting around waiting for this clip of Hugh Jackman naked in Days of Future Past to hit the internet for weeks and I'm not about to let it spread across the entire internet without me.

If I waited until tomorrow everybody would've already been sitting around reading the Sunday paper (that's what people do on Sundays still right?) staring at these pictures somewhere else, and that's no good. Hugh Jackman's ass is mine! Mine first at least. Y'all can have it when I'm done. I'm done! Hit the jump for several more pictures...







5 comments:

Jon said...

The gif of Hugh walking nude to the mirror is just amazing. This post is your masterpiece, JA. You will be remembered for generations to come solely because of this post. Perfection.

Keaton said...

I have never found a 45 year old more attractive than I have with Hugh. Thank you Mr Jackman for making me see past my ageism. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love you for this post.

Anonymous said...

Keaton try Brad Pitt. 50 still got it and at least for me is better looking than Wolverine. True he hasn't done much nudity but on the trailer of Fury you get to see his abs and you don't need to see his ass. That's the difference with Hugh.
Sal

Anonymous said...

It is the greatest posterior of all time. I don't think it's possible that I am the same species as that. Any time I enter a room from here on out I'm going to have to make sure I never turn around because once THAT is out of the bag, everything else pales, just pales in comparison.