Thursday, August 21, 2014

Do Dump Marry - Instagram Brahs

.
I've felt all week as if I just had to do something with this picture that Geoff Stults (far right) instagrammed of himself and his brother George (in the middle) with one-time Survivor contesant Silas Gaither. It's a fleshy furry beardapalooza right up my alley after all. I only started following the Stults bros because that show Enlisted that Geoff was on with Parker Young and Chris Lowell, which turned out to be a delightful flesh-fest (see here and here and here) for all involved. I mean look he's still posting pictures like this...

... even though it's been long cancelled. Bless that show. Brother George is no slouch either - look at these old shots of himself and his brother he posted...

But as you can tell this whole exquisite ordeal bounces around so much between hot piece to hot piece I can't quite stay focused for five seconds even, which has kept this post from fruition until now. Hey look Chris Lowell posted a naked picture of himself too!

It's like some sort of crazy gratuitous competition between these guys. And yes, we all win. So anyway to bring some kind of focus to this scattered smorgasbord of sexy selfies I figure we can do a Do Dump or Marry for that very first picture up top.

Yes, this one. Our threesome are left to right - Silas from Survivor, and then the brothers Geoff and George Stults. Tell us in the comments who gets your Do, your Dump, and your Marry. And if you want to see more pics of the boys being boy-men, hit the jump...







3 comments:

AG said...

Dump - all three.

Sorry hair lovers but they're all a bit too much for me :C

I want Parker Young and his humongous ass! <3

Bucky said...

Damn, I'll take all of that. But ...

Dump Silas, Do George and Marry Geoff.

Woof.

joel65913 said...

Dump Silas the Survivor guy. Do Geoff. Marry George but he must never change out of that outfit, well he could take off the hat.