Wednesday, July 09, 2014

We're Apparently Just A Justin Theroux Blog Now

.
And now we have a Details cover shoot. (And you'll want to click that shirtless shot - it grows!!!) Seriously, they are pushing him really hard right now, aren't they? (I'd like to be pushing him really hard right now, too.) They (whoever "they" is - HBO? Jennifer Aniston?) have really decided that it's high time he happen.

I mean I'm no fair-weather Justin Theroux fan. I posted my first love letter to him way back in 2005, in the third month of this blog's existence, but he'd been on my radar for years before that. (Romy and Michelle, man!) But all these magazine covers - they wanna make him happen NOW. And hey I say let him happen. He can happen all over me.


3 comments:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Well now I have several rope-tying bondage fantasies roiling around in my brain, as if I didn't have enough of them already....

Anonymous said...

I first noticed him in Mulholland Drive and he's been on my radar ever since. I thinks its past time he happens!

Anonymous said...

I first became aware of him when I saw him in some theatre piece at Lincoln Center. It was some war thing and he was very good, and shirtless for a good portion of it. However, at the time, he struck me as one of those " look at me actors" and it seemed there were a few articles around that time that reflected my opinion. Well he's stunning to look at, and quite accomplished it would seem in many fields. Nevertheless, there is something .....that still puts me in a wait and see attitude.