Thursday, July 24, 2014

Quote of the Day

.
"If I were to do this again, I would play her as myself and it would be live-action. ‘Cause everyone has to get older, darling. ... It would be exciting. We never finished the story; it’d be fun to finish it. They’d probably give me a cane, though. Hobble around. It would be fun to complete it. I didn’t feel it was the right time back when we were doing [Alien: Resurrection], but I kind of feel like now we would do a good job."

You guys - Sigourney Weaver really wants to make another Alien movie. It's becoming super clear, she's said something along these lines recently too, and now here she is turning an interview (thanks Mac) about the upcoming Alien videogame, which she did some Ripley work for, into a call for more - please please please tell me somebody is listening. Ridley Scott! You put down those gay swords and you get your ass over here right this second! You make Prometheus 2 into Alien 5 somehow, I don't care how. You put Michael Fassbender's decapitated head into cryo-sleep for however long it takes, and you cut to the bag being opened and Ripley staring down at him. YOU DO THAT RIGHT NOW, RIDLEY SCOTT.
.

No comments: