Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Make The Space Beast With Two Backs

.
The trailer for Space Station 76, the 70s outer-space comedy with Patrick Wilson and Matt Bomer, has arrived - only thing is it's exclusive to EW for the moment and I'm not posting EW's shitty video here, I hate their embeddable things, so til it pops up on YouTube you can click over and watch it here. (Which yes is exactly their diabolical plan, the bastards.)

But hey here's something even better that I will embed here - E!News interviewed Matt Bomer on the set of the movie while he was just wearing that wifebeater. What else do you even need?
.

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Campy sci-fi directed by Jack Plotnick and starring Patrick Wilson and Matt Bomer? It's like they ripped this straight from my fantasies. Have had my eye on this film for the last year. I'm a patient person but it's tough waiting for this one!