Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Am Link

.
--- Neon Gothic - The Playlist gathered up all the information we've got so far (it's not a ton) on what we know about that movie Robert Pattinson's planning on making with Harmony Korine - they seem to think it's a project that HK has described previously, in a couple different ways; basically it's a gangster movie set in the South. But not like Florida-South, so not a Spring Breakers sequel or anything, somebody else is making that. 

--- Eight Is Enough - The first poster for Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight is making the rounds, which as Nathaniel points out is kind of putting the carriage in front of the horse (all bloodied, natch) since QT hasn't shot a frame of film yet. Nat also lists QT's films in order of preference, which is giving me agita - Jackie Brown is obviously number one, Nathaniel! Come on now.

--- Horny Devil - A full-length trailer for Horns dropped, which I haven't watched yet (somebody tell me is Daniel Radcliffe takes his top off, then I'll watch it; otherwise I don't need to, I'm seeing the movie); meanwhile director Alexandre Aja is talking about the adaptation of the manga series called Cobra that he really wants to make but needs a big star for, since it will be super-expensive. 

--- Never Been To Me - I never really thought I'd link to an interview with Tara Reid here in 2014, but in this chat with Time (great title) she made me kind of sad, talking about how nobody in the business takes her seriously even though yes, she may have been a party girl, but it never affected her work ethic a la Lohan. Then again, Lohan had talent and Tara... well we're being nice. Maybe she's grown with age and experience. Sharknado 2: The Second One, out soon!

--- Red Menace - I linked to a shitty version of the test footage for the Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds that will never ever happen earlier this week, thinking that would be the best we'd ever get, but no here we have been given it in HD quality now. And yes, his various tight-suited bits and pieces look even better.

--- The Bad Book - The awesome Aussie horror flick The Babadook is opening in Europe this weekend so some new clips and what-nots are getting released; I kind of wish you'd all just listen to me and my words about the movie and know you're going to see it already so you don't click on that link and spoil anything about the movie for yourself, because it was nice personally going into it not knowing anything beforehand save a couple sketchy details. I fear these trailers and clips will give too much away. (And yet here I am linking. I just want to talk about The Babadook when given the chance, is all.)

--- And Speaking of two things we just spoke of in two separate news-bits, now mashed together, here's an article about celebrities walking the Comic-Con floor in superhero costume disguises, and it includes what might be a picture of Danny Radcliffe in a Spider-Man costume? I can't tlel if the first image is real or photo-shopped, and the second image could maybe be anybody in that costume. Anyway, get your Harry Potter Peter Parker slash-fic going.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Radcliffe is shirtless in the HORNS trailer, so have at it. It looks fantastic.

The Bloody Munchkin said...

re: Jackie Brown is obviously number one, Nathaniel! Come on now.

Uhm, I agree with Nate more or less. I could not live without Kill Bill Vol.1 or Pulp fiction. I quote them almost on the daily, ("Wiggle your big toe!" "Well look at the big brain on brad.") but I wasn't much into Jackie Brown. I've softened on it, but only barely. I'd say Deathproof is higher on the list for me. "He made you a tape!"