Monday, July 21, 2014

I Am Link

.
--- Bad Boys - I know nobody coming here and reading this website's going to be shocked when I tell you that this new image from Mad Max Fury Road of Tom Hardy trussed up and face-masked by a sexy freak of a nightmare dude is like saucy catnip to my eyeballs, but there we go, it's out there, whatcha gonna do?
.
--- Snow Way Jose - My sanity could only take skimming this article interviewing Harvey Weinstein where he seems to take credit for Snowpiercer's great performance in theaters and VOD, and tries to make it seem as if he's so cutting-edge for having released the movie this way. I just... there really aren't words for how much this dude pisses me off. The spin is so gross it besmirches - yes I said besmirches! - IndieWire itself if you ask me. Gross, gross, gross.

--- Monsters Inc - I'm saving this piece to read during my about-to-happen lunch-break but here's an interview our pal Tom Blunt did with long-limbed impresario of scare Doug Jones, who's been behind every nightmare that Guillermo Del Toro has ever given you. We love everything Doug's touched with those twenty-inch fingers of his.

--- Rusty Gunslinger - Apparently there's forward momentum on a Westworld remake - JJ Abrams will be producing (shouldn't he be a little bit busy with turning Hollywood into a non-stop Star Wars movie making factory for other things?) and they want it to star Anthony Hopkins, Evan Rachel Wood, and James Marsden as a cowboy. Getting Jimmy into some chaps is like blowing that Super Mario 3 warp whistle straight to the future of my heart.
.
--- Mouth Tony - My favorite headline giving us the news about Mark Romanek's new gig was definitely "Mark Romanek In Talks To Eventually Drop Out Of Directing The Shining Prequel" - that was exactly my thought when I read the news on another site first. Although let's keep our fingers crossed, I guess - I don't really have much hope hope-wise when it comes to this movie but Romanek always springs eternal.

--- And finally this would've gotten it's own post had it not dropped on the weekend but I'm assuming you've all already seen the viral video Jake Gyllenhaal did for Nightcrawler by now? That's the movie that he dropped all that weight for - anyway this video is amazing and as pissed off as I was about the weight-loss all that vanished watching this; now I am good and psyched.
.
.

No comments: