Friday, July 18, 2014

Good Morning, Michiel

.
It's the birthday today of everybody's new favorite butt-pirate (not to mention the brand new face of of Chanel No 5) - Dutch beauty Michiel Huisman, currently seen on A Game of Thrones and Orphan Black, is turning 33 just like Jesus before him. If you're at all interested in him make sure you visit my old gratuitous post for him, it's a dooooozy. Anyway it seems pretty certain that Michiel is headed places to me; that Chanel gig seems like a pretty big validation. (Or maybe somebody's just a big Khaleesi fan.) Anyway I'm especially curious about the project he's got lined up called The Swimmer in which he'll play... a swimmer. But really we're just talking about prurient reasons - I want it to be akin to Raoul Bova's speedo show, basically.

By the way sorry for the silence yesterday - if you follow me on Twitter you already heard the ranting and raving of a lunatic who's lost internet access, but that was the gist; my internet was down. It's up for now, fingers toes nethers crossed, but today is just a half day for me so we'll be poof post Noon. Til then, let's do this.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I not sure how old your forum is or if you still receive updates on this page but I just came across it and I wanted to know what show these Michiel Huisman gifs were from?