Monday, June 02, 2014

Nine Garretts For Nine Years

.
I always forget about this until it's staring at me on my calendar, but June 2nd is MNPP's anniversary. We turn 9 years old today. NINE! Nine years of utter nonsense. I don't want to get too reflective about all the time I've spent on the site... we like to pretend we're actually entertaining somebody and not just twiddling our thumbs, but ya know, six of one and half dozen of another... so let's just stare at these new pictures of Garrett Hedlund, which just happen to total today's magic number. Happy 9, folks.





3 comments:

Noecitos said...

Happy blogiversary! (That's totally a thing)

Scot said...

Happy what-ever-you-want-to-call-it! Nine years is a hell of a long time. Good for you and GOOD FOR US! Thank you for all your efforts on our behalf.
So who was your first? (post & pic)
I only hope my meager purchases through your amazon portal pay off.

Anonymous said...

hi! you are entertaining :) love your blog