Friday, June 20, 2014

Jessica Hyde Is Back & Blonder Than Ever

.
Did you guys listen to me and find some way to watch Utopia yet? The UK show might never get a proper release here in the US because David Fincher snapped up the rights to remake it here (along with Gone Girl author Gillian Flynn) but dammit all to heck the original is so good you've got to get your hands on it, I say. There are ways, you know. Anyway the second season (or "series" if we're using the Brit vernacular) starts in July and the first trailer's popped up (thanks to Bill for the heads-up) and oh my Christ I am wetting myself with want right now.
.
.
I'm so glad this will be back in July - having just finished Orange is the New Black and Fargo and In the Flesh I'm gonna need some quality in-of-doors entertainment this Summer and this should fit the bill fully. Yeah yeah I know True Blood starts this weekend - I still haven't finished last season of that though. In summation - color!





2 comments:

notthebeachboy said...

Thank you!!! I just finished Utopia and can't believe I went without it for so long.

It was FANTASTIC. I loved everything about it. Especially the soundtrack - that siren keeps repeating in my head and I know something ominous is coming...

Anonymous said...

Amen. The Utopia s/t has become my crack at work and while inking.

Such a lovingly disjointed & damaged aesthetic to this whole project. I'm hyped for a continuation of the style. Lee's identical twin's yellow suit, ffs...!!!