Thursday, June 05, 2014

It's A Room & Bored Reunion Show

.
The most important bit of news here we'll hit first, since it's the reason we're here at all - we've got confirmation that Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman are going to be back as Chris and "Baby Girl" Juna on the six new episodes of The Comeback, which is being filmed right now. (Did you see this picture from behind-the-scenes? Ahhh!!!) That's the news.

The bonus on top of that news is when I went looking for a picture of Kellan and/or Malin (yeah right as if I even looked for pictures of Malin let's be serious) to accompany this news I found these pictures from some Expendables red-carpet thing of Kellan and Jason Statham tag-team-molesting a dude. (I think that is boxer-turned-actor Victor Ortiz?)

And now my brain is broken.
.

No comments: