Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Good Morning, Khal Drogo

.
Flashback, uh, Wednesday! Somebody posted some gifs from this way-old Game of Thrones scene Tumblr the other day (I don't remember where exactly I saw them but come on it's not like only one spot has posted gifs from this scene on Tumblr) and I noticed for the first time (which itself is inexplicable - I guess I was always too focused on his gigantic ass, can ya blame me) the gigantic black hole (as it were), the void, the absence, where his dick should be. You can tell better in motion...

... here let me zoom in there...

... well from there I probably spent too much time pondering whether that's a cock-sock or whether they used CG to cover up his bits - what do y'all think? I think it's CG, and it looks a little too close to comfort to those demons that drag Tony Goldwyn away to Hell in Ghost to me personally.



1 comment:

filthy whore said...

Aw, he's insecure about the size of his pee-pee. Big tall guys usually have large penises but then again he is Hawaiian and based on personal experience...they have the smallest penises of any race, creed or nationality I have ever...ahem, encountered.