Monday, June 23, 2014

Do Dump or Marry - Deliver Us To Hotness

.
Finally an impressive batch of pictures from the upcoming horror flick Deliver Us From Evil has shown us thanks to STYD - impressive not because they show us scary things that a horror movie should be showing us, but impressive because they highlight all the hot pieces of meat starring in this thing. namely Eric Bana, Edgar Ramirez, and Joel McHale. That's the reason I've been looking forward to this movie, after all!

I wasn't entirely bowled over by the trailer - that rolling stuffed animal just doesn't spook me, much like the ghost-kids in director Scott Derrickson's previous movie Sinister didn't scare me... I have a feeling me and Scott just aren't scared by the same things. That said I'll totally see this movie for this cast wearing their t-shirts while being all solemn and tough.

Sign me up! This movie's finally out on July 2nd, and after over a year of posting about it (I first posted about it last April) I'd say it's about time I gathered the guys up for one of our fun-time threeways and asked y'all to choose. Take to the comments and tell me who would Do Dump and Marry.

Oh and hit the jump for a few more pictures of the guys standing around looking like they're three seconds from the bow-chicka-wah-wah music beginning to play...






7 comments:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Do Edgar Rameriz, because Rawr. Would he ever be fun, pulling all that hair and he's so beefy and rawr!

Dump: Bana. Sorry. I just can't. He just seems so serious and self-absorbed all the time. It wouldn't work out.

Marry: McHale because I could easily see myself making a lifetime of cheesy jokes and snarking about pop-culture and what's on TV. Hell I do that now. McHale seems like the perfect companion to do that with now until I die. And yeah, he a hot piece that I wouldn't kick out of bed either. Blah Blah bliddy Blah. Priorities!

Anonymous said...

There really is only one answer to all of this:

Do...Rameriz. He's got that 'hot fling/rough sex' thing going on.

Dump...Joel McHale because, well...

Marry...Bana. I mean, he's beautiful to look at and has that 'I'd make a good companion' thing going on.

iggy said...

I'd rather play the game, which one of them can deepthroat? But let's be honest, we know they all can. ;)

Do Bana, Dump Ramirez and Marry McHale. Can't they rotate? I guess not.

AG said...

Dump - The other two, whoever they are.

Mary & Do Forever! - BANA

He's just pure sex to me - those pecs are perfection.

To the one saying Bana appears serious and self absorbed - go to YouTube and watch - Full Frontal.

Mondz said...

Now this is a very difficult decision..
Do Ramirez (yum)
Dump McHale (very reluctantly)
Marry Bana (a sex god)

I do get to call the other two if things don't work out with Bana right? I hope McHale doesn't take being dumped to heart too much.

David said...

Dump Edgar,
Do Eric (for an extended period of time),
Marry Joel.

Merith said...

Those are really nice!