Monday, May 05, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... hitting the mat with Chris Meloni.

Yes that's the actor who plays his son (named Connor Buckley) on the new sitcom called Surviving Jack - I'd already noted a sexual tension between the two, and now this. I am not projecting, people. They are messing with us. These are from last week's episode, which also finally gave us the moment my last post had been looking for...

But as usual with Chris, he went above and beyond - there was a lot of wrestling in this episode. Which of course brings to mind all of the heated homosexual wrestling he did on Oz...

OK maybe there's a little projecting going on. But I'm not the only one who's feeling things judging by Chris', um, excitement...

Yeah don't think I wouldn't catch that, Mr. Meloni. Okay for all that and more more more hit the jump and we'll give it all to ya...















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this episode last night and was hoping that you post something about it ! Especially when Chris Meloni's wrestling so much in this episode. The show itself is kinda allright but seeing him in these tight pants makes everyting so much better !!!

AG said...

OMG That Ass! And men's asses look so defined and sexy in dress pants!

The quintessential DILF!

Anonymous said...

he can wrestle me anytime, he is one specimen of male hotness as far as im concerned and I believe he is one wild fuck in bed