Friday, April 25, 2014

I Can't Believe I Never Knew This Is A Thing

.
Speaking of things, did you guys know that there was a book of the anthropomorphic penis drawings from Superbad that was released? How do I not own this??? I mean now I do, I just bought myself a copy, but not to have owned it before this moment makes everything I have lived before today feel as hollow and empty as the hollowest, emptiest thing - a shaft of nothingness, if you will. (Ha, shaft.) 

Anyway I stumbled upon this deliciously illicit tome thanks to this list over here of memorable cinematic full-frontals (I'll always click on one of these lists, surprising none of you) done in conjunction with the fellows that just released the doc The Final Member last week, which is about (you guessed it!) dicks and the men who love them. More specifically it's about "Sigurður ”Siggi” Hjartarson, curator of the Icelandic Phallological Museum, and his quest to complete his penis collection with a human specimen." I've been meaning to watch the movie but with Tribeca going on it's escaped me thus far.

It reminds though, did you guys see any of my pictures from the "Secret Cabinet" in the Archeological Museum of Naples when I visited Italy? It's a room where they've collected some of the more, uh, personal of art-works from the ruins of Pompeii and I don't wanna say I was like a kid in a candy store, but well....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I wish I had known about that Secret Cabinet when I was in Naples! I would totally have went.