Thursday, April 24, 2014

Good Morning, Littlefinger & Hound

.
Today is the 46th birthday of Littlefinger I mean the actor Aiden Gillen - the fact that I think of him as Littlefinger now says quite a lot, since it seemed as if he was always just (ha, just) gonna be "the guy who got to eat Charlie Hunnam's ass" for the rest of his life. So bravo, Littlefinger! So many accomplishments under your belt!

These shots are from the 2011 Jason Statham movie Blitz, which is one of the few Statham movies I have not seen. These shots are Aiden reacting to Jason pounding on his door, which well if I were buck-naked and Jason Statham were pounding on my door, there'd be a whole different reaction going on, lemme tell you what.

Today is also the 45th birthday of Game of Thrones actor Rory McCann who plays The Hound, a part which he is wonderful wonderful wonderful in. If you didn't read my pal Sean's interview with him for Rolling Stone you need to right quick, it is a delight. I had to do some digging to find gratuitous pics, but I managed!

He was apparently in Alexander! Looking amazing, too. I've got a few more shots of him after the jump, but two things first - one, as long as we're talking naked Game of Thrones people I feel as if I ought to direct you over to the Tumblr where I posted the shots of Will Tudor finally giving us some good full frontal on the show this week - the show's been needing to level the gender gratuity imbalance and this surely helped. And two, before you hit the jump for more of Rory, I don't want to risk anybody missing this amazing ridiculous commercial he starred in, so make sure you watch this!
.







1 comment:

shawnp said...

They should have him throw the audience a "Yarp." Maybe in a scene with Hodor.