Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bear Jew Bargain Bin

.
There are some really good sales going on with Blu-rays this week at Amazon... for instance, Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds is only $7.50! Supa cheap. But that reminds me of a strange phenomenon I have noticed - have you guys seen how many girls like to dress up at The Bear Jew on Tumblr? Isn't that a fascinating thing?

(pics via/via/via) I find that fascinating. I mean I totally get a fetishistic fixation on that character - it just seems to have really struck a chord with a specific set of Tumblr Girls too. I feel like there are pages and pages if interesting psychology up in that... all of which can probably be summed up with "Mmm furry."

Two other great Blu-ray sales going on right now on sci-fi classics - Steven Spielberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind is on sale for $10.49, and Stanley Kubrick's 2001 is on sale for just $8.48! Watch both of them and then watch Spielberg's AI, famously Lil' Stevie's take on King Kubrick's leftovers, and come full circle. There, I planned your night for you. You're welcome.
.

1 comment:

Joey said...

This has officially allowed me to embrace my shameful lust of Eli Roth.