Thursday, March 06, 2014

Good Morning, Russell

.
Since Russell Tovey knows we are looking at him (ha get it Looking I am a card) and he likes it, he keeps giving it away, and it's up to me, lone ranger of lustful things, to gather it up. So another batch of pictures of him you will find down below. But first a couple of thoughts on this past week's episode of looking. I guess if you haven't watched it yet these are spoilers but if you're on the internet you've forfeited such claims. 

Dug the kiss! Even if it was clumsy drunken nonsense (yeah we've all been there) Groff and Tovey have got some real chemistry going on - then again, Groff's got chemistry with everybody on this show, even wet rag Agustin. Is Groff capable of being chemistry-free? Think upon Frozen - even in only voice-form he made Kristoff's relationship with that reindeer kinda hot. Questions to ponder.

Oh and how great was Julia Duffy? She was super, just super. Since we're getting a second season (yay) I do hope we see more of her. And finally, one last note - if somebody offers you some weed before a stressful family wedding, you smoke the weed. I don't even like weed but all bets are off with family and/or weddings. I felt bad for Richie, although I think there was some purposeful sabotage going on there too. I do not think they are meant to be, and he knows it.

Alright so one last thing - I found that picture there of Tovey hanging out with Tom Daley and Harry Styles and I think we've really got to do a Do Dump or Marry for it, don't you? I really think we have got to. So tell me in the comments your answer to that, and then after the jump we'll go look at some more pictures of Russ. Deal? Deal.










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do: Daley
Dump: Styles
Marry: Tovey (who I've never been much attracted to, but he is smoking hot in Looking!)

Anonymous said...

Do Tom (but definitely marry material)
Dump Harry
Marry Russell

Roark said...

Yep, same here. Do Daley, dump Styles marry Tovey.

iggy said...

Dump both Styles and Daley. Not into twinks (?), I need to see some body hair.
Do the other one and stay single.

John T said...

Dump Daley-kind of over him

Do Harry Styles-he looks like he has throw down

Marry Russell Tovey...though that isn't really fair, as there is no celebrity you could put up against Tovey where I wouldn't pick him. I would have trouble not marrying Adam Driver, but I would do it for Russ Russell Tovey forever.

John T said...

Also, is it safe to assume that Tovey landed this threeway?

brotherfrancis said...

Oh God, I love this.

Do: Tom Daley. He's cute (and fit!)
Marry: Russell Tovey (of course!)
Dump: Harry Styles (I mean, why bother?)

Mauricio said...

Dump Harry styles.

Do Tom Daley, many times. Can he "do" me as well? I volunteer!

Marry Russel Tovey.

ron said...

seen episode 8 of looking yet?
expecting a reaction here.

David said...

I'd dump the lot