Thursday, March 06, 2014

Get Enlisted On Instagram

.
Thing I learned last night - all three of the leads on FOX's show Enlisted are on Instagram, and they are taking full advantage of that app in exactly the correct ways, i.e. by posting half-to-totally naked pictures of one another. That's Chris Lowell (you can follow him on Instagram here) and a shirtless Geoff Stults (you can follow him on Instagram here) above, and here...

... is Lowell with a shirtless Parker Young (you can follow him on Instagram here), and here they are sharing a beer with each other...

... and here they are kissing and hugging...

It's a free-for-all, you guys. This is our new favorite show that we don't watch! See a couple more posts of the gratuitous sort having to do with this show here and here and here. And I have a few more pictures to share so let's pick ourselves up off the floor and hit the jump for those...




That's Chris Lowell rubbing his bare butt on a glacier or something in the last shot; Lowell's extra worth following because of all the Veronica Mars stuff going on right now - lots of Dick on his feed!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord, talk about filling out a uniform...

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Thank you for not putting this to a Do, Dump Marry because I would have such a hard time making that decision that my head would explode. I just recently started watching the show on OnDemand and I can tell you that it's hilarious, that there's lots of gratuity and my favorite character on the show is Randy (Parker Young) who is not who I thought I'd pick initially. I thought it would be Derrick (Chris Powell) all the way. But Randy wins. God, what's wrong with me?

Jason Adams said...

I was SUPER close to making it a Do Dump or Marry but I just did one earlier today so I figured that'd be too much. But oh it will happen eventually!

Anyway glad to hear the show's actually funny, I will try to watch it sometime!

Anonymous said...

I'll buy you Pee Wee's bike if you can get both of them to gang bang me

Ryan S. said...

random but when, when JA are we going to get your top 10 for best male screen gratuity 2013?????

Prospero said...

This show should just call itself "3 Hot Guys as Naked as We're Allowed to Show Them." No dumping here... do and marry any and/or all three!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to watch-I missed the first week and then heard the ratings make it a sure cancellation. I'd rather never have the beefcake at all than to fall in love and have it snatched away.