Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... bunking with Kit Harington.

Since Pompeii is out in just a couple weeks I don't know why I'm even bothering to blog right now - obviously everyone has already set up their camping equipment at their local movie-house in order to be the first one through the door for this inevitable masterpiece. I'm just screaming into the void right now.

It's gonna be so depressing when Kit and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje don't share an extensive love scene as the lava flows past their writhing copulation, isn't it? What a waste. I'm so tired of these sword-n-sandal movies straight-washing the history books. On that same note, I wish they'd costume everybody in appropriate garb...

Clearly that statue represents what Kit should be outfitted in the entire movie. Where's the outrage? Set designers go to exacting lengths to make sure the actors are using the right period-appropriate utensils in a scene, but the costume designers get away with cockgobbling murder. We shouldn't stand for it! Alright anyway I gathered up a few more new Kit pics which you can see after the jump - there's stuff from recent photoshoots as well as a couple of very impressive behind-the-scenes work-out shots...







5 comments:

AG said...

I never got his appeal imho. Actually none of the men on Game Of Thrones are attractive to me O_o

George G said...

I don't think he's gorgeous per se, but I think his character and the way Kit plays him makes him very attractive. Perhaps that's charisma.

Sour grapes said...

And for the low low price of "getting paid to workout" you to could look like this. :/

Ilka said...

OMG. That man is like genetically engineered to be attractive to me. Ubiquitous curly haired distraction!!!

Anonymous said...

Not even buff... As Sour Grapes said, he gets paid to workout, he could do much better.