Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Do Dump or Marry - Facebook Friends Of Yore

.
Somebody posted a quote from The Social Network on Facebook (appropriate forum, I suppose) the other day and now I have that movie stuck in my head, so let's pretend it's 2010 again (did you hear about those Chilean miners???) and do this Do Dump or Marry for the film - our threesome this round: Armie Hammer, Andrew Garfield and Justin Timberlake. (Yes I did one of these for this movie back then, but it was Jesse Eisenberg in the place of Armie Hammer, which was obviously a painfully egregious error on my part.) Which one gets to hit your Like button, which one gets blocked, and which one will you change your relationship status for? Have at it!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marry for all time : Armie Hammer

Do, intensely: A. Garfield

Dump and throw away the key: that thing called JT, ugh

triggerua said...

Easiest DDoM ever...

Do Andy do Andy do Andy and then do him one more time.

Marry Armie for the good life

Dump JT...smug thing that is corrosive to every movie he is associated with

Nikhat said...

Do Andrew since he has to marry Emma Stone.

Marry Armie even though he's more than a foot taller than me.

Dump JT because I liked Backstreet Boys more.

Ryan T. said...

Fine I'll go against the grain and say...

DO... Justin, if only because my teen self would be super jealous and I bet his moves would translate well in the bedroom.

DUMP... Armie, for no real reason really. Mostly it's because I want to...

MARRY... Andrew, because duh. Though I definitely would NOT mind being in a polyamorous relationship with him and Emma Stone.

Roark said...

Ha, last time everyone wanted to marry Andrew. Now he's been thrown overboard for Armie, huh? That's fine - I'll take him!

Do: Timberlake. Preferably more than once.

Dump: Armie. He's great, just not my type.

Marry: Andrew. Swoon.

Doug said...

Do: JT
Dump: Andrew-- BLECH!
Marry: Armie-- tall and has money

karl said...

marry: hammer (rimming galore)

do: timerlake (with me on top)

dump: garfield (love him though)

brotherfrancis said...

I feel like a teen but here goes:

Do - Andrew. Ass, hair, accent.

Dump - Justin. I forget what was once appealing about him.

Marry - Armie, of course. Big, strong, handsome....

Quit,now. You're making me blush.

Film Excess Movie Review Blog said...

Do: Garfield, (he's cute and who wouldn't like to say they did Garfield last night? It's just fun to say.)

Dump: Timberlake. Seems like he hasn't been dumped enough in his life.

Marry: Hammer. He looks unbelievably happy. That's what I want for eternity.

Unknown said...

Do Armie
Marry andrew
Dump justin